Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maybelline Color Tattoo Arrives + Learning The Art Of Calligraphy


To all those who’ve been dying to try Maybelline’s Color Tattoo (including I), good news because it’s finally HERE! Saw this in Sydney, but since I knew that it would soon hit the Philippines, I didn’t purchase samples anymore. It was worth the wait!

The line was launched in Sunshine Kitchen, Fort Bonifacio Global City and we also had an interesting Calligraphy Workshop courtesy of Alexis Ventura, also known as the Ink Scribbler. Alexis truly has gifted hands and she writes oh-so-well. (No kidding--her handwriting looks so perfect, you would think it’s computerized!) She invited me to a formal Calligraphy workshop before, but I wasn’t able to go. At least I finally had a taste of it through this event!

Color Tattoo is a cream shadow that promises to stay put for 24 hours. Maybelline said that it’s formulated with Ink technology for super saturated color. It’s creamy smooth, Ophthalmologist- tested, safe for sensitive skin, and contact lens wearers as well.

Learn a thing or two about Calligraphy and check out my top Color Tattoo picks after the cut!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar