When it comes to summer beauty, I prefer wearing blushes that aren't in a powdered formula (cream, liquid, and gel). The only exception to that is the BECCA Luminous Blush in "Hibiscus Bloom" from the Chrissy Teigen Palette (Which I've been reaching for all summer).
Here's a few of my favorite non-powder blushes:
I loved the ELF powder blush palettes, and I've been eyeing on the cream blush cousins. There are 2 palettes, "Soft" and "Bold". I chose "Soft" for the more natural shades. They feel a little oily to the touch but give you the soft, baby-doll cheeks of your dreams. You certainly won't look like a clown with these!
ELF Cream Blush Palette in "Soft"
For $18 and a small tube, I felt like the Glossier Cloud Paints were pretty pricey. Until I saw in person how pigmented they are. These are going to last forever! I wish they had more shades, but I'm loving the medium nude shade in "Dusk". If you want that "my cheeks are better" look, you have to get this. This is also tan-skin friendly!
Hard Candy Cheeky Tint Sheer Blush Gel in "Diva"
This hot pink blush may appear intimidating on the swatch, but it truly is sheer. You only need a few tiny dots, and you can build it up to how much pigment you want. This is one of my summer favorites!
NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in "Rose Petal Pop"
I received this cute coral pink blush stick in the Spring 2017 Beautycon Box. I haven't used it in a while, but it is another warm weather staple of mine. This is so easy to use and I totally would recommend this for someone who is new to makeup or needs something for lazy beauty days.
Beauty for Real Blush + Glow in "High Beam" and "Coral Crush"
This blush/highlighter duo stick made its way to my February 2016 Boxycharm, and it was my jam at the time. It's more affordable than some of my standalone blushes and highlighters, and these brought me a very dewy look. That was what I was going for, although sometimes I felt like the highlighter was too shiny (though it doesn't appear that way in the swatches). I love the peachy coral blush though. This is so easy to travel with too.
Glossier in "Dusk", Hard Candy in "Diva", NYX in "Petal Pop", Beauty for Real in "High Beam" and "Coral Crush"
Do you wear cream/gel/liquid blushes during the summer, or do you stick to tried-and-true powdered formulas?




0 Yorumlar