Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review | Catrice Eyebrow Lifter

We all know the benefits a pair well-groomed and shaped brows and the effect they have on our overall look...they really do give us a more polished appearance! Moreover, bushy brows are trending right now and while I personally love the look, I think it looks too hash on me so I tend to skip filling my brows.
 
Luckily for me, Catrice Cosmetics have added another brow product to their range, namely Eyebrow Lifter. It is essentially a nudish coloured pencil that you apply under your brows to give the illusion of a higher arch and make your eyes appear bigger. It is only available in the shade 010 Lift Me Up, Scotty! and it is a suits-all type of shade.
 


The texture of the product is rather light and blends easily to give the illusion of a higher brow arch. I like to apply this right after I put on brow gel and lightly blend it along my brows. Pigmentation is just enough for a product of this sort and as for lasting power, I'd say it lasts for a good number of hours.
 
Catrice Eyebrow Lifter swatches - unblended (left) and lightly blended (right)
 
Catrice Eyebrow Filler is a very versatile product and can be used both with natural, more subtle looks as well as more dramatic looks. I sometimes like to use this on my cupid's bow as a highlight too.
 
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants effortlessly perfect brows at a low price. Catrice cosmetics can be bought from various pharmacies around Malta & Gozo, a full list of which can be obtained from their Facebook page.
 
PR Sample

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar