Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Polish Review: Femme Fatale Shadow Stair

Nail polish of the week: Femme Fatale Shadow Stair



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish - I took two photos to try and catch the pink pearl this has, all nails have Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Top Coat 

Availability: As this is a Shiro Cosmetics exclusive you can find it at shirocosmetics.com. The retail pricing is $9.50 
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

Notes:    In terms of color, Shiro describes this as a faded gray with strong red luminescence and silver flecks. I'd describe this as a slightly taupe-y gray with a hot pink pearl and silver glitter flecks. This has a cream finish with a pearl  and glitter throughout. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free with a three coats. Personally I absolutely adore this color, it has that understated perfect-for-any-occasion taupe-y gray base but the glitter and pearl in it make it different and unique. To me this seems like the perfect thing to get away with at the office if bright, loud colors seem like a bit much. Personally I think it's an absolutely gorgeous color and I feel sad that my photos don't do it justice.    
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar