Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Charm Retractable Powder Brush


Here's a review on Charm Retractable Powder Brush

Price: P500.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via Charm Makeup Brushes on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

Every summer, I tend to overdose on powder-be it loose or pressed powder, or powder foundation-because it's the time of the year when my skin gets extra oily, and my sole brush companion throughout summer is a handy dandy powder brush. Also, I've been wearing powder foundation lately due to my Barre3 classes and my go- to powder brush is Charm's Angled Kabuki Buffer but unfortunately, it's not quite tote-able-I could get a little careless with my stuff sometimes, so I dare not risk that fave brush of mine. I've found a counterpart from the same brand, and it's the new and improved Charm Retractable Powder Brush.

CHARM RETRACTABLE KABUKI BRUSH IN DETAIL

This fluffy thing is cute, but don't underestimate it for it can buff powder seamlessly onto the skin, and its compact shape leaves no powder wasted. 

The bristles are ultra soft and cruelty free. It didn't shed during the first wash, although it doesn't dry up quickly.

Click READ MORE for the rest of my review!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar