Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TRUpeel Procedure at House of Obagi: Day 4


My fourth day looks pretty worst but I think it's only from the heat. I've been staying indoors for past couple of days and I try not to expose my skin to the sun without sunblock. My face feels pretty rough, I tell you. The peeling is starting to get hyper at this point as per Dra. Perez's promise.

I can definitely promise you that it will get better from here! I will show you pictures soon! :)


I know you notice the change I made from Obagi True Peel to TruPeel at House of Obagi.. it's because I overlooked the name and made a mistake. So sorry, guys!



Picture above is after I applied the Obagi Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 Sunblock. It pronounces the peeling more which is somewhat embarassing. Good thing, I didn't need to interact with so many people during the peeling stage. Hehehe!

I still don't use any skin care regimen save for the Obagi Foaming Gel and Sunblock. But it's getting hard not to pick on my peeling skin. I actually succumed to it a few times. I know, I'm bad! :( But will try to behave.

It's quite obvious that it's only about to become worst before it gets better. I'm slowly biding my time and I think now it's paying off. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar