Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hier encore~ Yesterday~

August 6th~ Superhero Lulu's real birthday~ 4~~



His mommy and daddy are doing a party Sunday w/ his family and friends..but because he lives so close..and we were home this morning..his mommy brought the birthday boy and Max over for a BDay visit~
He forgot his cupcake here..



:)

But enjoyed some cake outside with us..



Chocolate rocks..chocolate roses..chocolate cake..chocolate cream cheese icing and a dinosaur..Lucas Candles.. and my day was made~

I posted the tutorial for the roses that Cake On The brain kindly share a couple of times..but in case you missed it..here it is again~


The cupcake wrapper is from that Etsy seller I like very much~


Tutus here? NO.. Tattoos here:)

I let him cut the first piece.. see? Almost 1/2 the cake:) He's adorable:)



The birthday cake was enjoyed by all:)




4.. I can't believe he is four! Max(Maxime) is 2..Noah is 1 and Oliver(Olivier) will be here before we know it! More Tutus!! Oops..I meant Tattoos:)
I love them all to bits.

Happy Birthday Darling Lulu~..Love,Nanaxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar