Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eye Candy Blog Fest

Staring the New Year participating in a Blog Fest, oh well, guess I know what I'll be doing this year. Ms. Vicki Rocho is hosting the "Eye Candy" blog fest today.

Simple little thing, just post an image that you love looking at. True to form I could not decide on just one, so I included categories I love to look at. Here are my entries.

Impressionist Art
Dans La Prairie by Claude Monet
Cannot think of a better way to spend the day than dreaming of what was going through the impressionist's mind.

Georgia O'Keefe
Jack in the Pulpit
I absolutely love her work. She took painting simple flowers to the ultimate.

Black and White Photography


No color what so ever but the emotion in two tone pigment speaks volumes.


And finally I leave you with what I hope we all are this year. The one true stand out that always is wearing a smile on our face.


Thank you Vicki for hosting this awesome fest. Everyone hop on over and check out the rest of the entries.  "Eye Candy" Blog Fest.  Happy New Year everyone!

Peace...




 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar