Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maybelline Brocades - Knitted Gold


Hi lovelies!

I have a swatch of another great polish for you!
In one of my (many) recent polish hauls I got Knitted Gold from the Maybelline New York Brocades Collection. I had seen some gorgeous swatches of this polish and it was on my wishlist for some time now, until I finally spotted it!


Knitted Gold is a very sheer polish. It has an amazing golden shine and is packed with tiny light pink glitters. Absolutely gorgeous. I decided to pair it up with Muchi, Muchi because this light pink Essie polish seemed fitting.


I wasn't entirely able to capture the amazing gold shimmer of this polish, to my regrets. I took about a million pictures (okay, that's maybe a small exaggeration) but the absolute gorgeousness got lost a bit in every one...
I mean, you can of course see the gold shimmer in the pictures here, but from certain angles the pink polish underneath is just not visible anymore because the entire nail is gold shimmer - which is what I couldn't capture on camera.

I hope you'll forgive me, and next time I'm wearing this great polish I'll definitely try to capture its magnificence better! Thanks for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar