Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IMATS Toronto 2014 is Coming + a Wishlist!

GUESS WHAT? I'M GOING TO IMATS TORONTO!!! I've never been before. I'm so excite. IMATS stands for the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show. In essence, it's a big convention of make-up artists, make-up lovers, and exhibitors. Self-proclaimed "the make-up world's biggest gathering to discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer". I fall into the "make-up lovers" category and I have fairly high expectations for my first IMATS experience. 

This year (2014), it's being held in Toronto on Saturday, November 22nd (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Sunday, November 23rd (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in the South Building Halls F&G . 1-day Tickets are sold on the IMATS website here for $45 CAD including HST or $50 at the door. 


In an attempt to plan my day, I've spent a solid amount of time stalking the IMATS website, making lists of which speakers I'd like to hear and what I want to buy from which exhibitors. 

Classes and Speakers
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Eve Pearl - Earn Double Your Rates in Half the Time. Simple, Effective Beauty Techniques that are Proven to Maximize Your Earnings While Minimizing Your Clutter. 

2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Sebastien Tardif - Complexion Perfection for Beauty and Runway Editorial 

3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Battle of the Brushes - Student Competition Character/Prosthetic Awards Show

Exhibitors
Bdellium Tools, Beauty Blender, Beauty So Clean, Blur Makeup Room, Cozzette, Esquido Lashes, Eve Pearl, FACE Atelier, Frends, Hakuhodo, Kryolan, Lip Bar, MAC, OCC, Yaby (see the full listing here)

The (tentative) Wishlist (I'm budgeting ~$150 or less for the day...is that too much/too little?) 
  • Hakuhodo Medium Yachiyo, J5523 & G5552-4mm 
  • Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
  • Ben Nye Banana Powder
  • Beauty Blenders

I'll be going on the Saturday. So, see you there? :) 

Are you going to IMATS Toronto? Have you ever been to IMATS? How was your experience? 



Facebook || Twitter || Bloglovin || Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar