Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paisley print playsuit

paisley print playsuit
IMG_8293
IMG_8303
IMG_8307

Playsuit* - Motel
Heels - New Look
Lipstick - MAC Snob

The arrival of this new playsuit from Motel couldn't have come at a better time as I was having a frantic panic about what to wear to meet a friend last night for drinks. I have actually been trying to track down the perfect playsuit all Summer long so it is typical that I finally find one I like just as we slowly venture into Autumn. That said, I can definitely see myself wearing this with some thick tights and chunky boots as the weather starts to get a bit chillier. I love the vintage-inspired paisley print, a pleasant alternative to florals, and the long sleeves and button shirt detail makes it the perfect choice if you wish to flash less flesh but still feel dressed up enough for a night on the town! Best of both worlds. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar