Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cover Gallery - White Dwarf #122

The Cover That Started It All, For Me Anyway...


Even though I included this cover in my very first post on this blog, this issue was so instrumental in the genesis of my love of the Warhammer universe it definitely needed to get the cover gallery treatment.  There are certainly better scans of this cover out there, it is more than obvious from the picture that I have owned this since I was 12 and it has been read countless times.  This cover still makes me happy every time I view it.  Even though there was very little WH40K content inside, the beautiful miniatures and stunning ads left me with a hunger to learn more about this fictional world that still continues unabated 30 years later.  Thanks for stopping by and stay safe out there...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar